Free open source developper
Free open source entrepreneur at rebuild.sh
I provide services and consulting at rebuild.sh, my own enterprise.
Unvanquished project head
I'm a project head of the Unvanquished game and Dæmon game engine, maintainer of the NetRadiant and Q3map2 3D game level authoring suite, maintainer of the XQF game server browser, and author of Urcheon, a game artistic asset builder and packaging tool.
Creator of the I ♥ Compute! initiative
I'm the creator of the I ♥ Compute! initiative to promote and make easy usage of OpenCL on Linux and beyond.
Active libre software contributor
As an open source developer and artist I'm heavily invested into those free and open source projects:
- Unvanquished 3D realtime strategy first person game (membership, contributions)
- UnvanquishedAssets game artistic resources (title, membership)
- Daemon 3D game engine (membership, contributions)
- NetRadiant 3D game level editor (contributions)
- Xonotic competitive arena game (membership)
I significantly contribute to:
- Crunch GPU texture compression tool (contributions)
- Smokin' Guns spaghetti western game (membership)
- GtkRadiant 3D game level editor (contributions)
I also contribute occasionally to various projects like:
- Samba libre implementation of Active Directory services (contributions)
- Freon GNOME Shell extension for displaying sensors (contributions)
- DarkRadiant 3D game level editor (contributions)
- DDay:Normandy historical world war game (contributions)
- Quetoo competitive arena game (contributions)
- Q2PRO 3D game engine (contributions)
- QStat game server query tool (contributions)
- QWinFF media file conversion tool (contributions)
- and many others…
Libre writer and artist
What I produce is distributed by a free licence whenever this is possible (code, writings, photos…), with a preference for non-copyleft licenses: MIT, ISC, BSD, CC By, etc.